27 February 2007

First Post:

Hey!

We shall see if this will be a good idea in the future, but now AMFAS has a blog! In here, you will probably hear about fifty to seventy-five excuses as to why we don't have new content, more than a bit of complaining, and writing on a range of topics from the worlds of MSTing, anime and Japanese culture, fanfiction, and also real-world things such as politics, sports, news items, and even a few personal posts about my family.

I really have no idea how many people will even care about this attempt at blogging, but I have at least noticed one thing. I've noticed that when I tend to write things down, I end up remembering them. That's one of the magic parts of MST3k, I've always thought, that good and funny heckles can actually be documented for future generations. This way, I get to remember more of my life, hopefully not repeat some of my most major mistakes, and really learn how to use my time in a way that's better for me. And anyone that cares to read my long-winded and pedantic writing, please feel free to yell a few things my way... after all, heckling has been my fanfiction trade for the past seven years now.

And because I wouldn't mind a baseline, I'll put down the following.

Currently working on:
Two MSTings, a Xeno/NGE MSTing and a Sailor Moon original MSTing.
One fanfic, a Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover.
Actual real-life job.
A family, my wife and three children.
And of course, my goals and dreams.

So, to sum up this first post, what you will find in this blog is mostly random and unconnected thoughts on a wide range of topics. Even if this is nothing more than a personal diary, that is still a noble goal and anyone who would like to read along (and/or comment) is more than welcome.

Enjoy!

No comments: